Reforma Construction Group was established in 1998.
The Group includes two companies:
- Reforma Smart Dismantling performs dismantling operations at industrial facilities of any level of complexity
- Reforma Engineering provides design and turnkey installation of utilities of any level of complexity
Reforma Smart Dismantling operates in all climates and locations.
Reforma Smart Dismantling offers an EPC contract for complete removal of buildings and structures from the area.
Our company acts as a technical authority, surveys the facility, develops a dismantling management plan, acts as the General Contractor, supervises the project implementation on-site, performs dismantling operations, diverts utilities from the dismantling area, and removes and recycles the waste generated during the dismantling.
We can also act as a dismantling contractor using any technologies for:
- Mechanized dismantling;
- Element-by-element dismantling;
- Laser cutting;
- Specialized blasting operatio ns;
- Clean-up and reclamation of the freed-up areas.
We work with all industries:
- Power engineering, including nuclear power plants;
- Chemical and petrochemical;
- Machine-building, etc.
Since 2012, Reforma has been working with the Russian nuclear industry.
Since 2019, Reforma Engineering has been working at the Proryv (“Breakthrough”) project implemented by Rosatom State Corporation.