Kuybyshevsky Oil Refinery
Array (  => Array ( [id] => 4 [name] => Types of work [value] =>
1. Demolishing Plant 43-102 No. 2 in Shop 4, including:
- demolishing the deaerator building 42 meters tall (foundations inclusive);
- tearing down and removing foundations of the control room, the process pumping station, the tabletop, the pipe, the oven flue, the transformer substation, and the compressor station. The deepest foundation was at -6.0 meters.
2. Demolishing a warehouse building of Shop 12 with a 0.5-meter-deep foundation.
3. Backfilling the pits left after the removed foundations with soil delivered from off-site.
4. Sorting and fragmenting the dismantled components.
5. Removing and disposing of construction waste at a specialized landfill site.
Material: reinforced concrete, metal structures.